“Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.”

Psalm 37:4


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Congratulations Abby!

I received the wonderful news today that my friend Abby received her referral from Ethiopia - a beautiful 2-month-old baby girl. I am so thrilled for her. She will travel to Ethiopia in 3-4 months to bring her home. It's going to be wonderful to have a friend who goes through the journey before me - I'm sure I'll learn a lot from her experiences. Hearing her news made it seem all the more real that this is really going to happen for me. I am waiting on 1 little piece of paper from CIS (Citizenship & Immigration Services) that will enable me to officially get on the waiting list. It would be a wonderful Christmas gift to get it in the mail - I hold my breath every day when I open the mailbox. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer - then I can breathe and officially start to REALLY wait!

No comments: