“Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.”

Psalm 37:4


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year - To My Daughter

Dear Sweet Baby Girl:

As this year comes to an end, I can’t help but think it will hopefully be the last year of my life spent without you. There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about you and how much I look forward to being your mom. In the coming days, I will wonder if you are born yet – I know you have already been conceived in my heart. God continues to bless my life in ways that I couldn’t even imagine, and I continue to see His plan being played out. I know that every step I have taken so far is leading me closer to you. No doubt 2009 is going to be a wonderful and memorable year. I can’t wait to lay my eyes on your beautiful face!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: